Overview: Sport dram game focusing on racers during development of F1 during 1970s. Inspired by stores of Niki Lauda and David Purly. Vast portion of the game would be social interaction, and acting outside of driving. Game is about emotions and people in this interesting time period rather then just driving. Although driving is also a part of game during which interesting stories and event can accrue.
- Car Managing.
- Fame and Connections Management.
- Walking and fist fighting.
Story driven game about an orphan on the massive anti-utopian space ship. Oliver Twist in the space.
- Collect any object you can - toys, moneys, any thing that look a value. (Deep emotional connection and dependency on these items)
- You loose your items as health / retries.
- Build social connections, friends among kids and adults. (who would be controversial,betray you or die)
AR geo-location based game. Pokemon Go or Ingress like except focusing on espionage, more pvp, bluffing and communication.
-Secret identity like tabletop mafia. (have to define other player characters kinda like Assassins creed Brotherhood pvp)
-Puzzle solving. (codes, ciphers,anagrams...)
-Collecting "inlet" exchanging with other players to compile in a one solved case or a bigger puzzle. (Can pretend to be from other fraction to get or exchange = intercept "inlet" from other fraction players.)
-Finding other players by proximity like hide and seek (very like pvp in Watchdogs but irl)
- Some kind of a chat or other player communication. (?)